The Canon 5096B001 PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Black 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom and 2.7 In. LCD Display has a slim profile that will not only make you stand out from the crowd, but it will also deliver incredibly brilliant still images and amazing 1080p HD videos. Once you turn on the camera, be prepared to be amazed at how much is packed into one of the slimmest point-and-shoot digital cameras on the market. So let your imagination run free and let the HS SYSTEM, 24mm 5x Optical Zoom and 12.1 Megapixels help you achieve great images everywhere.
- World’s thinnest digital camera with a 24mm ultra Wide-Angle lens and 5x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.
- Canon’s HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves shooting in low-light situations without the need for a flash
- Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality with stereo sound, plus a dedicated movie button for easy access.
- Get high-speed shooting in a point-and-shoot camera: High-speed Burst Mode captures 8.0fps and
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations.
- Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speeds to allow slow motion playback.
- Zoom optically while shooting video and keep footage stabilized with Dynamic IS.
- And lowers noise levels at higher ISO settings.
In addition to great pics, I was looking for a P&S with 1080p video capability so I wouldn’t have to get a separate camcorder. Let me say that the 300 HS is a quality camera packed into a sleek body that I can easily slip into any pocket on the run.
Most Canon cameras take great shots. But what most impresses me about this camera are its low-light capabilities. It obviously can not match the image quality of a DSLR, but for a P&S, I was impressed! Indoor night shots of my kids WITHOUT flash (incandescent lighting only) come out amazingly crisp with minimal noise. Autofocus is quite impressive as it tracks faces in the frame further enhancing ease of use. Menu functions are quite intuitive (if you’ve owned previous Canon models). It’s got plenty of preset shooting modes. And it’s quick between shots for a P&S (a couple seconds with flash photography).
|title||Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)||Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom (Grey)||Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 8x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and Full 1080p HD Video (Si|
|Height||2.2 inch||2.2 inch|
|Length||3.63 inch||3.67 inch|
|Width||0.77 inch||0.78 inch|
|Weight||0.31 pound||0.31 pound||0.7 pound|
|price||Too Low to Display||Too Low to Display||229.00|
|link||More Info||More Info||More Info|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery||1 Nonstandard Battery|
|BatteryDescription||1 Lithium Ion||1 Lithium Ion|
|CompatibleDevices||SD Card||SD Card|
|DigitalZoom||4 x||4 x|
|DisplaySize||2.7 inches||3 inches|
|Model||ELPH 300 HS – BK||ELPH 100 HS – GY||310 HS Silver – 5269B001|
|OpticalSensorResolution||12.1 MP||12.1 MP|
|OpticalZoom||5 x||4 x|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info|